FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KONSOLE KINGZ DEBUTS “BLACK SPADES” GAME
ATLANTA, August 8, 2016 – Urban gaming and lifestyle brand curator Konsole Kingz, LLC (KKZ) is launching the first of its kind mobile spades game that integrates reneg capability, blind bidding and all of the other rules deeply rooted in African-American card playing traditions. This timeless card game and cultural pastime, Black Spades, is a free, single-player mobile game slated for release the final week of August.
Available for iOS devices (iPhone 5 and higher/iPad 3.0 and higher) and Android devices (phones and tablets), Black Spades is a groundbreaking virtual development that reflects the authenticity and nostalgia that take place on various college campuses, informal kick-backs at the house, cookouts, game nights/tournaments and holiday gatherings.
Cj Peters, KKZ Creative Director and mastermind behind Black Spades, is very intentional with preserving the authenticity of real-time card play while also incorporating other enhancements to the game for even more excitement, such as adding a custom soundtrack that features an original track produced by recording artist/actor/activist David Banner. “We can’t just complain about video gaming companies not making authentic games that don’t appeal to our community,” Peters says. “We have to put our time, money and resources together to make our own games and support them when they are released.”
Other key features include the following:
- “Blind Six/Seven” Bidding: Players can bid a “Blind Six or Seven” only if their score is 100 points lower than their opponent;
- Card Hierarchy: The realistic Black Spades game features in descending order: Big Joker, Little Joker, Deuce of Diamonds, Deuce of Spades and the Ace of Spades as the highest cards to play;
- Social Networking Sharing: Players may instantly show off their skills by sharing both books and scores to their Facebook and/or Twitter accounts. Screenshots can be captured and stored to the device’s photo folder and shared to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and iMessage among others. Gameplay videos can be recorded, streamed and shared to YouTube or made into clickable links;
- Reneg Penalty: Black Spades is the only mobile spades game to feature reneging. Players will be penalized three books for playing another suit while still possessing the leading suit.
The Black Spades game will continue to stay connected and keep up with the demands of the players. Future updates will feature customizable rule packs, various game options and in-depth avatar personalization. Black Spades was created with all levels of players in mind, from beginner to expert. Players can allow Black Spades’s push notifications to stay aware of every update.
“I want to inspire the future wave of tech entrepreneurs,” Peters adds. “I hope Black Spades will be a great example for other African-American individuals or organizations that aspire to release mobile games where they are the controlling entity.”
For a complete list of rules and features, visit www.BlackSpadesGame.com. Also follow Black Spades via the following social networking platforms to learn more about upcoming events and game updates:
- Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/BlackSpadesGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/BlackSpadesGame (@BlackSpadesGame)
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/BlackSpadesGame (@BlackSpadesGame)
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEAiFQ9qaOIF8tiSjDEtYg
- Hashtags: #BlackSpadesGame #JokerJokerDeuceDeuce
About Konsole Kingz, LLC (KKZ)
Konsole Kingz (KKZ) is a trailblazing tech outlet that combines hip-hop culture with video games. The multimedia tech company, founded by KKZ CEO and creative director Clemille “Cj” Peters, Jr., acts as a marketing and lifestyle branding agency, public relations company, event and tournament organizers, digital content creators and business developer. KKZ was originally premised in 2003 as a DVD magazine for gaming enthusiasts but evolved in 2007 as a digital property distributed and hosted via Microsoft’s XboxLive service on Xbox360.
KKZ earned its strong reputation online and throughout the urban space for exclusive digital goods on Xbox and PS3 and Hip-Hop HD video content, respectively. The digital curators also hosted online gaming tournaments, celebrity and influencer testimonials, and exclusive game release events. KKZ was the organizer and producer behind the $100,000 Madden battle between The Game and Bow Wow. The company collaborated with Grammy-winning singer, songwriter, entrepreneur and reality show star Kandi Burruss on the game “Kandi Koated Spades” for iPhone/iOS. KKZ is currently releasing “Black Spades” – a game for iOS and Android mobile devices this coming August 2016.
KKZ officially became a certified minority business courtesy of the Georgia Minority Supplier Development Council (GMSDC) in 2016.
- Download Konsole Kingz iPhone app: https://appsto.re/us/c28Xu.i
- Konsole Kingz on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/konsolekingz (@KonsoleKingz)
- Konsole Kingz on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KKZAllDay
- Konsole Kingz on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/konsolekingz (@KonsoleKingz)
- Konsole Kingz gamer pics on XboxLive!: http://bit.ly/miukdH
- Konsole Kingz UltraFresh Avatar Store: http://bit.ly/KKZUltrafreshStore
Christopher A. Daniel, M.A.